"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver."

"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver."

~Mohandas K Gandhi

Monday, February 14, 2011

And now for something completely different...

I felt a sore throat coming on yesterday afternoon and felt crummy last night.  Early to bed, two Tylenol PMs to help me sleep.  I woke up...still feeling like garbage.  I took some Advil and went to school, and made it through the day.  I am starting to feel crummy again.  I'm hoping that going to bed early again will help, but am not holding my breath.  Today is Monday; this Thursday will be three weeks since my last infusion.  This Thursday is also the day (night) that my husband and I are going to see Meatloaf, with the tickets I got him for Christmas. 

So, to sum up, I am following the pattern I have established this winter.  In a way, this is good- more evidence for Dr D (when I see him in two weeks) to use when I ask him to bump me up to every three weeks for my infusions.

However, the timing could have been slightly better...I will be quite pissed if I am too sick to enjoy the concert Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment